3M Scotch® Electrical Semi-Conducting Tape 13
- Rubber resin offers optimized adherence
- Offers resistance to UV, moisture, crack and solvents
- Suitable for providing bolted connections on insulated bus bars
- Comes in black color
- Compatible with high-voltage splicing and terminating materials
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 600V applications
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant
Rubber tape, semi-conductive. Compatible with cable semi-conducting jackets. Electrically round high voltage connections. Provide cable shield continuation.
Scotch® Electrical Tape 13 is non-vulcanizing and shelf stable while maintaining stable conductivity over a wide temperature range. The tape elongates easily and conforms to irregular shapes. This semi-conducting, premium-grade tape provides magnificent shielding for cable joints on solid dielectric insulated power cables. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C). The ethylene propylene, rubber-based tape electrically rounds out high-voltage connectors and bonds to insulating materials that minimize electrical stresses. ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant.