3M Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C
- Highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive and the self-fusing, ethylene propylene, rubber backing provides UV resistance
- Excellent electrical and mechanical properties offer a moisture seal and void-free buildups
- Suitable for splicing and terminating cables and wires
- Provides an excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Comes in black color
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
High voltage insulating; thermally dissipating; self-bonding. Primary electrical insulation for splicing all solid dielectric cables through 69kV. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C) with emergency overload up to 266 degrees F (130 degrees C). The tape has excellent electrical and mechanical properties to provide moisture-seal protection.
Scotch® Tape 130C is a highly conformable tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and a self-fusing, ethylene propylene backing. The tape provides primary insulation for solid, dielectric insulated cables rated through 69 kV. This tape is designed for low- and high-voltage, bus bar insulation, end-sealing of cables and jacket repair applications. It has outstanding mechanical and electrical properties that offer moisture seal and void-free buildups. ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
There are no reviews yet.