3M Scotch® Professional Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides high resistance to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions
- Provides a protective jacket and electrical insulation for splices and cables
- Made of black durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Professional Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is a premium grade, 8.5-mil thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C).
Scotch® Tape Super 88 is an abrasion-resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is designed to provide protective jacket for low- and high-voltage bus applications. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.