3M Scotch® Rubber Mastic Tape 2228
- Provides protection against UV rays with its ethylene propylene rubber backing
- Highly conformable, temperature-stable mastic adhesive
- Used to insulate, pad and seal bus bar and splice connections
- Made of black, durable ethylene propylene rubber
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Self-fusing rubber based compound bonded to a moisture sealing mastic; all weather. Insulate, pad and seal bus bar and splice connections.
Scotch® Tape 2228 is moisture-resistant and has an aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive that offers excellent adherence. This tape features an ethylene propylene rubber backing and optimally resists against UV rays. Ideal for both indoor and weather-exposed outdoor applications, this tape is designed for all your moisture-sealing and electrical insulating applications. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
There are no reviews yet.