3M Scotch® Varnished Cambric Tape 2520
- Straight-cut, woven, cotton-cloth backing is oil-primed and coated with yellow, electrical, insulating varnish
- Rubber-resin adhesive provides excellent adherence
- Suitable for bus bars, motor leads and service drop connections
- Wide and narrow width electrical tape available
- Temperature stable with an operating range of 32°F (0°C) to 220°F (105°C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Yellow, varnish coated cotton cloth 2510: no adhesive; 2520: adhesive. Insulate bus bars, motor leads (for re-entry), service drop connections.
Scotch® Tape 2520 is an abrasion-resistant tape that features excellent dielectric strength and is used in areas where mechanical protection and puncture resistance is critical. The pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive holds the tape in place even after application. It has woven cotton, cambric fabric backing. This fabric is coated and oil-primed with electrical insulating varnish. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.