3M Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 22
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Tape measures 1-1/2 in x 36 yds x 10 mil
- Maintains elastic conformability down to 14°F (-10°C) for cold weather installation
- Made of black durable PVC
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- 1 roll/carton, 12 rolls/case
Scotch® Tape 22 is a 10-mil thick, premium-grade, heavy-duty, vinyl electrical tape that’s suitable for insulation applications requiring higher mechanical strength and abrasion resistance. The flame-retardant tape is designed for low- and high-voltage bus applications and withstands a temperature range of 15 to 176 degrees F (-10 to 80 degrees C).
Scotch® Tape 22 Abrasion-Resistant Tape provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. It has increased mechanical strength and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, ASTM Approved, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
There are no reviews yet.