3M Scotch® Vinyl Mastic Roll 2210
- Self-fusing , tape insulates, and seals out moisture for connections up to 600 volts
- Provides protection against UV rays, abrasion, moisture and alkalis with its polyvinyl chloride backing
- Made of 7-mil black, durable polyvinyl chloride and a thick 83-mil mastic roll
- Withstands a wide temperature range of 0 to 100 degrees F (-18 to 38 degrees C)
- Tape measures 4 in x 10 ft x 90 mil
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 10 rolls/case
Scotch® Roll 2210 is a 90-mil thick, premium-grade self-fusing mastic tape that offers moisture sealing and pad connections up to 600V.It is laminated to a flexible, all weather, UV resistant vinyl backing for added mechanical protection and withstands a wide temperature range of 0 to 100 degrees F (-18 to 38 degrees C).
Scotch® Roll 2210 has an aggressive mastic pad that offers excellent adherence. This tape has a polyvinyl chloride backing that optimally resists against abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, UV rays, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
There are no reviews yet.